Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Digging into the first slice

Pie in the sky ideas are easy. Waxing poetic about the things you have always wanted to do a simple monologue. Well I find myself  cutting the first slice with a bit of nervousness.

For the next seven months I will be checking off my bucket list, taking a pilgrimage, a journey, a replication of the book "Eat, Love, Pray" if that makes it easier to understand. Simply I have envisioned doing all the things I'm about to do. day dreaming and saying to myself "one day." Well that day has arrived for me.

I arrived in India today for a 2 month stay and promise to give a running commentary of the good... the bad ....and of course the down right funny.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thrilled to be apart of this amazing journey. We get to partake through your eyes.

Erin Farmer said...

Keep us posted on the yoga and not talking :)

Unknown said...

Have a great trip. We will be waiting with a drink when your return to pierre.

Leasa said...

Thanks guys!!!